I went to Vancouver Art Gallery with my relatives last week. It was fun! We saw art by Monet, Van Gogh, Cezanne, Renoir, and so much more. It makes me want to draw like that, but I've only been drawing for, like, 3/4 years.
Some art words u should know:
Impressionist: a period of time when Van Gogh was around, when artists began using vivd colours in drawings
pointillism: a style of art that uses little dots of different colours combined to create one piece of art
Too bad that the art gallery closed a few days ago-the workers demanded more income. My post was a bit late for if you wanted to go. Anyways, I hope you can find more by surfing the internet.
I liked it there because first of all, it told you about the history of masterpeices and their artists. Second of all, you could learn from the art there. Many great skills were portrayed. And lastly, I loved the souvenirs(not important, but I wanted to mention it).
If it opens you should go sometime. Please contact me by posting a comment to say if it will open? My friend wants to go. Thanks.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment