
Sanrio is a whole bunch of people creating wonderful, cute, and fun creatures. Surely you've all heard of the famous Hello Kitty? Sanrio is also the group all the cute critters created belong to. Aww... look above at the cute Sanrio puppies- they are mentioned below- and imagine what other wonderful stuff there is?Here are some things I really like about Sanrio:
I love Cinnamoroll! Cinnamoroll is 6 cute little big-eared pups. Aww...see picture
I love all the stuff they manufacture using the little critters (not only Cinnamorolls, but more cute stuff!)
I LOOOVEE the different colour patterns and clothing/backgrounds they work with. Each creature and their friends have personalities and hobbies shown without words on their icons.
I love the site! Except I wish there were more games.
I think you like Sanrio too, right? I hope you've seen Hello Kitty, Chococat, and Cinnamoroll, my favourite creatures of all time. If you haven't, why don't you see what you can find using Google? Or shop around at Sanrio gift shops? You'll definitely find a bunch of cute and creative gifts and daily-life objects. Don't hold back!


3 comments:
Ta-da! See why I am obsessed with cute sanrio now!?
我最喜歡的是kiki lala喔~
i like them too~!
Post a Comment